Friday, September 24, 2010

Goodbye Summer (Tropical) Pedicure

Well, summer is over and we're heading into colder weather. Fall is my favorite season, but this summer was pretty nice for me, weather-wise anyway. So as a final goodbye to summer, I decided on a tropical pedicure.



This one was very difficult to photograph for some reason, my camera couldn't pick up the colors very easily. I did a gradient of pink, orange and yellow for the sunset background, with black palm trees and seagull silhouettes. It turned out as a nice, relaxing adios to summer.

I'm really looking forward to October though; it's my favorite month so expect lots of Halloween themed manicures coming from me! And as we get closer to Halloween, I'll share with you my all time favorite manicure I've ever done. :D

P.S. You may have noticed some minor changes... I flipped the layout sideways and added a label section so you can search posts by topic. I thought this might make searching older posts easier. ALSO! Please don't forget to vote in the poll! Still 15 days left! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your toes, that is such a darling idea! My friend is coming into town next week, and we are going to get pedicures. I would love to have them do something like this, it's perfect for summer!

    http://www.wholesalesalonequipment.com/spa-body/pedicure-spas.html

    ReplyDelete