Thursday, June 17, 2010

Black French Tip & Flower Pedicure

Yikes! Sorry it's been so long guys! I'll save the full explanation for a later date, but to sum it up:

1) Busy semester
2) Illness
3) Laziness

Anyway, let's jump right into the post now! Summer is perfect for pedicures. Good weather means open-toed shoes and bare feat. It's super important to take better care of your feet this time of year since people will see your toes now! So in honor of summer, here is a classy, simple and clean looking pedicure.





This pedicure is the same as a traditional French manicure, except I substituted the white for black. I love black tips; it's a nice modern touch but still conservative for the workplace. To finish it off, I added two small white flowers on my big toes only.



If you don't know how to do a french manicure, there are dozens of tutorials out there, especially on Youtube, so I won't explain how to do this one. This is just to give you an idea. :)

1 comment: