Friday, December 3, 2010

Candy Canes Manicure

CHRISTMAS TIME!!!

Ok, so it's December now and that means Christmas is right around the corner! Christmas time is my favorite time of year, so expect a lot of themed manicures coming up this month. :D

I decided to start off with something pretty simple. So I wore these candy canes last week. I think they'd look better on long nails, but short nails can pull this off pretty well.

All you have to do is paint you nails white and stripe them with red. And to make them more realistic, alternate between thick and thin stripes.



I used a red, glittery Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen. I don't know if it was just my pen, but I found the red to be SUPER thin. This brand of nail art pens are pretty thin to begin with, but this one was even more watery than my other colors. So it was really hard to make nice clean lines. :(

There are lots of different kinds of candy canes, so experiment around with different designs and colors! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment