Friday, December 24, 2010

Holly Pedicure

Hey guys! I'm so sorry it's been so long since I last posted. I've had two Christmas designs all ready and set to go, but somehow time just snuck up on me. I meant to post them sometime within the last week or two, but seeing that Christmas is tomorrow, today's going to be a double post! Plus, I have a third manicure which I'll be rockin' tomorrow!

So this is the pedicure I've been wearing all month. It's so simple and clean, but still festive!



Basically, this is a simple french pedicure with two sprigs of holly that I painted, myself. Sorry about the low image quality on this one, but you get the idea. :(

Look for the other half later today! :D

***EDIT***
Oh no! It seems this image is broken. Thanks Kat S for pointing it out! I'll try to find the original as soon as possible. :(

1 comment: